You might be wondering how HEART plans to handle the upcoming fall semester with COVID-19 hanging in the background. We do plan to proceed with the fall semester with a few modifications:
- Some professors will work virtually
- Regular disinfectant cleaning
- No contact between outside visitors and the students for first 5 weeks
- Plans for reduced outside contact after first 5 weeks
- Tours and Nursery visits will still be available by scheduled appointment only
- Tours and nursery visits will strictly be kept away from students
- Mission Awareness Ventures (MAVs) will be temporarily suspended during the Fall Semester.
Some of these plans may change depending on government mandates in Central Florida and/or if there is a significant change in the COVID-19 situation.
If you have any questions or concerns about these decisions feel free to email us at email@example.com.